Learn How Maximum Memory Mastery Can Take You From Ho-Hum to Mega Performance
Maximum Memory = Peak Performance
When it comes to creativity, problem-solving, or learning new information, your brain has the potential to be the highest performing vehicle on the planet. Has anyone ever taught you how to get peak performance from its engine?
We have all spent years of our lives studying how to master professional and recreational skills. How many of us have spent even a day learning how to optimize our brain’s performance
Neuroscience tells us that without the proper application of the principles of memory, 90% of what we learn is forgotten within one week. It’s called the “forgetting curve” and its implications are frightening. Most of our time and effort invested in personal development is being wasted because new knowledge and skills are forgotten before becoming locked into long-term memory.
As someone who is determined to achieve your goals in life, consider the future time and money you plan to invest to grow your knowledge and skill base.
Even a tiny improvement of 10% in your recall would result in doubling the knowledge you retain. Our program is designed to help you far exceed that level of performance.
Develop your maximum memory and you turbocharge the return on investment from every training investment you make for the rest of your life!
What if you developed a master memory and perfected the skills to lock new information into your long-term memory? How would that transform your life?
· You’d become a master influencer because you are always current on developments in your field and have a reputation as a subject matter expert. People will seek out your opinion and guidance on important issues.
· You’d be a master networker because you’d recall the name and face of every new person you meet. You will enjoy social gatherings because of the fun that comes from making so many new acquaintances!
· You’d become a master presenter because of the self-confidence that comes from knowing your content. Your audience will notice how effortlessly you can speak “off the cuff” when necessary, and how memorable your presentations have become.
· You’d build instant rapport with people because you could immediately recall detailed personal information they’ve previously shared with you. You’ll become an expert icebreaker and connector of people because you’ll have earned their trust and can match up their interests and skills!
When we talk to people about memory, so many give us reasons for why they would like to strengthen theirs.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
· “As I get older, I’m worried I will lose my mental edge!”
· “I avoid meeting new people because I’m afraid I will forget the person’s name!”
· “I read extensively to stay on top of developments in my field; I wish I could remember more of what I’ve read!”
· “To remain active in my profession, I’m required to take continuing education. The rate of change seems to increase each year, and the amount of new information seems overwhelming!”
· “To make more money or get a promotion, I have to take a certification exam or return to school for an advanced degree. Taking tests stresses me out because I study so hard but during the exam I can’t remember what I studied!”
· “I get so nervous giving presentations. I’m always worried that I will forget what I want to say and embarrass myself!”
Maximum Memory Mastery (M3) is your solution! It was specifically designed to help people improve their memories in a way that provides immediate real-life benefits. How would you like to:
· Keep your brain cognitively fit so that you maximize your brain’s health!
· Help you becomes such a master at remembering someone’s name and face that you actually look forward to meeting new people!
· Refine your skills in becoming a subject matter expert by maximizing your recall of everything you read!
· Teach you accelerated learning techniques so that you remember 50% more of what you’ve learned using 50% less effort!”
· Give you the knowledge you need to become a test master, using memory rhythms to help you become the ultimate student!
· Show you memory techniques that will aid you in giving powerful presentations that are both memorable to you and your audience!
M3’s creators are the founder and the CFO of the USA Memory Championship, and the curriculum is based on their 20 years of experience teaching memory methods to students and business professionals. While developing this course, they collaborated with the neuroscience department at MIT to ensure the program included only scientifically based methods for improving memory.
Maximum Memory Mastery – Presented by Michael Dottino
Maximum Memory Mastery program developer and instructor
Michael is Chief Financial Officer for the USA Memory Championship (USAMC). He has recently published several articles on the integration of memory and business on Medium.
Michael brings almost 30 years of progressive finance experience with him to USAMC. Prior to joining the organization in 2017, he was a senior finance leader at Walt Disney World for almost 20 years, after providing advanced corporate financial analysis at Toys “R” Us and Arthur Andersen. During his time at Disney, Michael was responsible for complex financial valuations such as theme parks expansions, new resort development, cruise fleet expansions and the My Magic+ initiative. His role required expertise in finding the ideal balance between direct financial returns versus qualitative long-term strategic implications.
Michael collaborates with the neuroscience department at MIT to ensure that the memory and learning principles included in this training are consistent with current research in the field. He has also spent 20 years studying the topics of creativity and accelerated learning.
USA Memory Championship Founder and President
Tony Dottino founded the USA Memory Championship in November 1997. He has the conviction that each of us has the potential for far greater intellectual achievements than we ever thought possible. The USA Memory Championship emerged as an ideal venue for raising public awareness about memory and its critical role as the foundation for all our mental abilities.
In 1993, Tony launched the Florida based Dottino Consulting Group, which specializes in creativity, culture change, brain-to-brain communication, and process innovation. He has co-authored two books, The BrainSmart Leader (1999) and Grass Roots Leaders: The BrainSmart Revolution in Business (2007), both which provide practical instruction by applying knowledge of how the brain works to improve business results.
Tony has been featured in the New York Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Business News, USA Today, Newsweek, Vogue, and Human Capital magazines, as well as on television and radio programs. Tony has adapted these skills to the health care industry and is teaching health care providers how to utilize these skills to improve patient care and their hospital experience.
Tony is currently collaborating with neuroscientists from Princeton, Columbia, and MIT on a research study about memory techniques and their impact on the brain.